If you have the Pass uploader installed, but you are getting a message asking you to install when uploading to a gallery the uploader may just not be open and running in the background. Which can make Pass think it may not be installed. Here are a few things that should get you uploading again in no time!
- Check for updates on your Pass Uploader. Just right click (ctrl click) the Pass icon in your taskbar (near the time) and click check for updates. (You may need to click the ^ to see it on PC)
- Restart your Pass Uploader. Just right click (ctrl click) the Pass icon in your taskbar (near the time) and click Restart and then try uploading again. (You may need to click the ^ to see it on PC)
- Double click the Pass Icon in your apps/programs. This will ensure it's open and running.
- Clear your browser cache.
- Try restarting your computer.
- Check your firewall and/or anitvirus software. If it still isn't working as expected, check your firewall or antivirus software to make sure it's not blocking the uploader from working as it should.
This should allow you to upload again without issue. If you're still having trouble please click the blue chat bubble and come chat with us so we can dig a little deeper into this for you!